Wednesday, May 02, 2007

BOO!
2 customers got shocked by me when i jump in to the cinema for clearing.

hmm... it all started during closing.
i was cleaning the popcorn warmer and the rest are doing their stuff.
den i took a cup and fill with sprite.
sat down with the rest to wrap cutlery.
crap and crap, show ended.
my hyperactive-ness suddenly came, sugar-rush.
felt so energetic.. haha..


spidy 3 is crazy... but i tink pirates 3 and shrek 3 will be even crazier.

wanna noe the ending of spidy?
someone ally spidy. who? his grandma and MJ, spidy-women. lame.

ok next.
spidy:I wanna ask MJ to marry me.
grandma: PONG! u haf my blessing.
sandman: *sand fly to tiles* wooo nice.
MJ-MahJong... LAME~

yawnz... stupid jokes i tot of when i haf sugar-rush.
will be working for almost everyday this week = $$
payday is the last thurs of the month = 31st may. *faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home