Sunday, April 15, 2007

TODAY 14/4/2007 this freaking saturday marks the end of my attachment days!
phew... and where's my holidays? Tomorrow, the awful sunday. That's all? YES THAT'S ALL! =| School is starting in 2 days and I'm SO excited that I wanna kill myself. Someone please don't stop me, i rather die than not enough sleep. Yes I have been sleeping little and feeling so restless. NO CHOICE, I must work hard for a better tomorrow.

*Yawnz* time check 4.30AM!
OMG... does anyone blog at such hour? ME!
Just got home from work *duh*
Kelvin got sabo-ed with icy water with chilli sauce and popcorn.
Looks like puke when popcorn mixed with water, and of course he's wet all over like what they did to Musa.
I seriously need a break from work, all the night shifts really made me missed all my beauty sleep.
I'm so tanned after the camp but only the arms. Like wearing a vest on me. And the half-tanned legs, got those slippers marks.
The sun have been working so hard that the heavy heavy rain decide to give him a rest, but it's still very hot.

ARGH...
My eyes are half open.
BYE!

i need a hair cut.
i wanna watch movies.
And i'm expecting lots of things from fion and weiting from their bangkok trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home