Monday, April 09, 2007

HI EARTHLINGS!
I'M BACK!! yea i noe this space is dusty but i really have no time to update ya...

Went for 1st 3 days of FO camp, and im so realli don wanna leave la!
It's tiring but feels happy seeing them. So tanned now, i have slippers mark on my legs la!
hmm... =) ITP gonna end soon and I'm gonna take some break from work, so tiring.
and of course some other reasons.
It's time for me to get back with them, I have been away for too long.
I tot i need that time to have a break away and think but no, im wrong.
IM SORRY i cause so much trouble.
I really felt relieve when there is buddies out there who still cares.

1 year ago... i promised to be strong but felt so useless after i realise we are not working hard enough to support each other. Sudden breakdown that gives tml a new hope.
anyway... getting so emo... gonna stop!

Just for laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home