Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oh I really hate to be sick.
Who likes to be sick anyway.
That person must be a sicko.
Everything started on Monday morning 5+am.
Woke up suddenly and vomitted.
Felt bloated and terrible.
Alarm rang at 7+ for school, woke up and vomitted again!
Argh, mom says go see doctor and take MC.
I hate to see doctor la! Don't ask me why.
Diarrea came too. BAD DAY!
Felt feverish and restless when walking down to clinic.
Doctor says I'm having stomach flu, can't eat spicy and fried food!
OMG, how can i survive without spicy food.
Got 3 packets of medicine - vomit, diarrea and fever
Had medicine and fell into deep sleep.
Woke up at this unearthly hour.
Ate some macaroni and medicine.
Listening to yes933 FM.
Can't sleep anymore LoL.


Anyway chalet was fun.
Even though i didn't get to sleep much.
Highlight party!! I'm half KIM MOH NOW!
Look like pai kia now.
I might get beaten on my way to school.
TOMORROW's HEADLINE - half KIM MOH guy got beaten up on the way to school!
hahaha... lame...
Hope I can attend school tomorrow, it's 4.40am!
School's at 10.....................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home