Monday, April 30, 2007

nice one GESWIN...
somehow you off the alarm and slept the whole bloody morning.
alright, no choice but missed those morning lessons that i never attend b4 and this is the 3rd week.
1st week, holiday mood...
2nd week, MC
3rd week, overslept
wats next man!
get over it...
anyway, still nid to go sch to finish some unsettle stuffs.
im gonna get so bz tis few weeks.
working lata from 8pm-1am.
tml and wed oso working.
yea... my bank is drying up... lesser oxygen for me...
lost my movtivation la! and im feeling heavy, put on some weight i guess.
!! i still look.. erm.. not fat? watever.
cant get myself to concentrade wat im doing lo.
i nid some time away to relax.
more outings plz ppl, ASK ME OUT!
more K, more MOVIES, more CLUBBINGS and more MAHJONG PLZ. oh baby plz~

argh.. im just venting my frustrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home