Wednesday, February 21, 2007

maybe too much of deep-fried food.
all food courts are closed on CNY and we are forced to eat fast food and instant noodles during meal time.

down with flu again.
and the headache torture me the whole nite.
was suppose to work from 1-10 yesterday.
after 'tahan-ing' for about 6 hours, i requested to go home early.
my head is like spining and feel like vomiting the whole afternoon.


Ren wei qian er SI! - humans are willing to die because of money =)
haha... such a waste..
incentive is gone~
after chiong-ing to work for so many days and NEVER late!
omg! that's so not me.

and today is my off day.
tortured by the virus, leaving me no choice but to stay at home.
the sickness is taking my appetite away.
~

WARNING - PLZ DO NOT ASK THIS GUY TO SEE A DOCTOR, HE MIGHT GET NASTY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home