Friday, February 09, 2007

HI PEOPLE!
MY EXAMS ARE OVER! =)

Well... finally got to shop after that.
Got a pair of shoes and a polo-tee.
We are like walking 10km.
From far east to heeren to cein back to far east to heeren.
Next... more shopping!
And, because of the long distance walking... I'm late for dinner.
Meeting time was supposed to be at 6.30pm.. I reached at 7.45pm..
wahahaha... and they have finish their meals lah!
SRY! I will try not to be late on SATURDAY! ;p

Today is like walking marathon...
Went chinatown after dinner and nothing is interesting except that water fountain thingy.
Walk and walk... there's Jun Wei, Yan Wan, Ken, Wei Ting and Fion.
We are like so 'sua gu'. "WAH! WHATS THAT!? VERY NICE LEH".
Then somehow we walk to a desert store - Ji De Chi.
That mango sago is so... gluey... yuck.
And we continue the journey in Chinatown.
It's so crowded and noisy that I didn't realise my HP rings.
haha... that's today. THE FIRST DAY OF FREEDOM FROM EXAMS.
hmms... not really. Mahjong at Lau's yesterday and ICD paper is this afternoon.
lalala... really de-stress!

A day to be spend with your love one is sooo near.
Me? My friends are my love ones!
Doesn't mean V-day must spend with Boyfriends/Girlfriends right?
I don't get why people says loney V-day or wadever.
Does that make a difference being loney on V-day as it's the same every other day?
It just turn out to be another day.
Haha... who cares.
I'm so relax and happy recently.
Nothing is going to spoil my mood. =)

Gonna meet Gary at 10AM!
And I still can't sleep.
I so gonna be late later.
~

Hope some DVDs will make me sleep.
\\_// GOOD Night Earthlings \\_//
\\_// --> alien hand signs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home