Monday, June 09, 2008

something i so look forward to nowadays... a great OFF DAY! ya as mention, really... it's so hard to get an off days nowadays where blockbusters come in like nobody's business and all the LONG LIST of staffs went MIA. working OT is inevitable. i work 16 days without an off day! patrons are damn irritating enough, but some staffs are even more irritating. lolx. u guys should know who.

sometimes i really wonder what else can Singaporeans do except watching movies. okay nothing. but why can't they bring their BRAINS to the cinemas? damn retarded la! sometimes i really want to shout back to them "why are YOU SO FUCKING RETARDED!" don't come here if you think it sucks and don't tell it to me cause i'll be damn sarcastic. don't come and quarrel with me about changing your FREE redemptions into other stuff cause there will be no outcome. don't come ask me about redeeming when i put up the sign "DEAR PATRONS, REDEMPTION ONLY AT LEVEL 2 CANDYBAR" and which guy at the table tells you so. sorry i don't think they are the organisers and we didn't receive instructions about giving you FREE popcorns at lvl 3! what's wrong with these people? and another fucker, ask me to start the film NOW. WTF. your father cinema ah. ask me to start then start. our meals and toilet breaks also no time u still come and make us bo eng. KNN.

oh hell and yea, they don't understand SIMPLE english.
me: only left 3rd rows from the screen
RAAA: huh? what's that? i cant hear.(RAAA=retarded auntie act atas)
me: *raise voice* ONLY LEFT 3RD ROWS FROM THE SCREEN!
RAAA: why are u speaking so loud?
me: cause you said you cant hear?

what nonsense. act slang with me. everyday my happy mood kena spoil by these retarded people. damn idiotic can.

**BIG PIECE OF ADVICE TO MOVIE GOERS**
Bring your brains
Do not jam the que by asking nonsense
Be mentally prepared to seat at the front(you should know why)
VIVO is too popular for you to do walk-ins(unless you come 10am to buy for 1am show)
and finally THERE'S NO BACKSEATS!


BYE!
feel free to feedback my dear patrons, my name is GESWIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home