Monday, May 26, 2008

yea i survived!
didnt die after clubbing at dbl O again and a long shift work.
chasing patrons away is my forte. :)
especially this period where all the blockbusters are coming in.

there's 1 incident, damn stupid.
3 patrons... <<>
they: i want indiana jones(tat fucker show).
me: full house.(smile very happily)
they: but its red(pointing at the screen, red=selling fast)
me: only single seats unless u wan to separate.
they: HOW CAN THERE BE SINGLE SEATS?(they seems very shock)
me: erm, why not!(because there are ppl like u coming in 3's)
they: this is ridiculous
me: sorry mdm, i dont understand u.

(they walked off...)

omg so fun. anyone who dont one their box office shift can change with me.
fun but shag, nap the whole trip home and i overslept.

and i havent watch Accuracy of Death yet.
seems like a nice show,
sneak peak a little while i was doing cinema checks.
its gonna be replace by lots of shows next week, ARGH.
payday should be fat! ahhh so looking forward....
im gonna work till i die! dont stop me.

what's worst than having no money? tell me about it. i guess there's nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home