Friday, February 02, 2007

HI!
it's 3.30PM now.
juz got out from my dream. wierd dream, so... blank? total darkness. lame!

DBMS paper CLEAR! I finish the whole paper, so I think i can do well is this.
MATHS paper CLEAR! 20marks worth of integration questions not done. argh. Laplace, differenciation,trigo and series! BYE!! I don't hope to see your again.

Felt so shag at work yesterday because of the MATHS paper.
Nap for only 2 hours at moberly and the whole night was juz making me mad.
Past years paper saved me! The questions are almost the same except that the values are different. Worked at 5 till EOS. Trained Musa, fast learner and good luck for today! haha =)
busy for the 8+ and 9+ session.
supper with Fion,Lingling and auntie choo lan at bugis.
so many stories about bee peng(kitchen staff).
was like laughing thru-out the whole supper lah.
lolx.
anyway i gonna prepare for work soon.

BYE!


"One day, a fish is crying in the water.
The water asked the fish, why are you crying?
The fish says you can't see me crying because i'm in the water.
The water replied because you are in me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home