Wednesday, January 24, 2007

self declare study week = no lessons :)
long hours of sleep and late night dota.
omg!! back to life!
gonna study soon else im gonna fail a module.

projects are finally over.
4 papers to clear.

don wish me good luck coz tat lady is always not by my side.
don say happy mugging coz mugging is never happy.
don say jia you coz it will stress me for no wadeva reason.


and i lie on my bed the whole day.
nothing exciting except ytd's nite number ball.
it's exciting coz i PAID THE MOST.
where's luck?
got really down recently.

my beloved phone... some screws drop out, cant turn it properly.
its rubber-banded now. :(
cant rmb when was the last time i win a dota game.
never been winning mahjong since......



"bao jin wo. wen wo. wo aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ni bie zou."
heard this song over the tv a few weeks back.. anyone noe wat song is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home