Monday, January 22, 2007

today...
suppose to go robin house at 10am!
mahjong session with robin,gary and raph.
woke at 9 plus.. late.
but raph is later then me.
luckily my house and raph hostel is near robin's house.
5 mins walk.
reach his house at ard 1030.
ordered mac delivery.
came an hour later.
stupid delivery uncle...

uncle: aiyo, i knock the door and wait so long outside.
me: sry we playing mahjong in the room, didnt hear that.
uncle: wah so good life ar, don need work can enjoy.
me: erm... no lah, today off day... got work one.
uncle: *took out the drinks* spill abit never mind hor...
me: *thinking*
what can i say??
No canot! you go back change new one...
me: nevermind...... -.- *took out $50 from gary's wallet for payment*
uncle: wah so big note ar.. *take out a plastic bag of money*
me: *don tell me u don have enuff change...*
uncle: u wait ar.. *took out his hp to calculate the change*
me: how much ar?
uncle: $23.80
me: uncle.. the change will be $26.20
uncle: u wait ar.. i count the change first...
me: uncle.. the change is...
uncle: wah ur calculation very good..
me: duh!! *i juz want to have my breakfast and the change back*

that uncle took out $20 and a dollar coin..
me: erm uncle.. ur bag there got $5 note, u just gif me $26 can liao.
*his packet of coins doesn't have any $0.20 coin*
uncle: *count count look look... figure figure...*
me: Uncle! $26 can liao... don need $0.20..

this conversation last for 3years..
my fillet was still warm when he delivery.
but end up eating cold food.
never encounter such delivery before...
telling me that he spilled some of the drinks and asking me stupid questions that i have no choice but to say never mind.


thats for breakfast.

during break time... mofunzone.com
haha.. playing the flash element td..

and mahjong's hot topics... LOL.
for that i will not say more. P&C.

ended in the evening... gary went home for dinner.
me, raph and robin went to clementi for dinner.
then walk home...

im getting lazy to continue.
rush the last few lines... haha.. :]


a nice quote extracted from junwei...
quote of the day: why do you need a relationship when u have gd friends around u????

that's for today...

:]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home