Monday, February 04, 2008

this CNY will be damn busy.
Reunion Dinners... with Grand peeps and of coz my own family forgetting the relatives.

Pai Nian... seems like alot of houses to visit this year.

Work... yup, chionging for the incentive. just manage to break even all the bills, my own expenses and those financial plans payment.

Spring Cleanings... my house is damn messy, im maintaining the cleanliness everyday. washing dishes in the middle of the night so that ants and flies wont attack. cleaning up my own area and throwing rubbish everyday hoping nothing black and creepy comes in. eek! hate it. especially those flying ones, totally creep me out! but it seems like there's still so many things to throw. i think i have not been throwing away things since i enter poly or something. everyday seems busy and i have to support myself + minor expenses(transport and whatever) + the school fees.
woo its over. so many things happen since HE came back and relations with relatives ain't that good anymore. mami worked until very xin ku. im now stuck in between, argh... i wanna go out work full time to get extra income but cant becoz of sch. haix... how how how? in short no one understand but simply put blame. to hell to all those bitch that try to bring me down.

hoooooo... side track too much.
back to cleaning~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home