Tuesday, February 12, 2008

life is unfair?

hmmm life is unfair? yes? no? i donno (:
working in candybar without auntie really kills.
stocks keep coming in and stock take and this and that.
and ooo, *hit myself hard* dui ar.
does working there for long equals to more pay? NO. and i wonder.
compared to a staff(1 year) and me(4 years and counting), SAME PAY! bleah.
argh... stupid day, and had the few of them listening to my nonsense just now.
thanks.
im gonna quit soon i guess, really. JUN WEI! WAIT FOR ME! nope, he cant wait.
some of us felt that it isnt worth to stay so long and friends almost mock at my pathetic pay. i smiled back and give them a bitch slap.
hope i enter NS around September, i really need the time.
conclusion life is unfair. totally.


really have been thinking very hard what should i do after NS.
finish up NS and start working? (my initial plan) or should i sign on?
previously had a good chat with some friends about signing on stuff, hmmm.
its good for a start because you cant get that kind of pay when you get out of NS unless you are real lucky that a company can pay you a salary of $2k a month. 2 years in NS getting like $400 a month or a few more years in NS getting $2k monthly. dont really have the intention though but the money might change the idea. money is ruling the world? maybe, the roots of all evil. but this idea will only be consider after i enlist, get used to the life inside or whatever, psyco me? *roll eyes* either you get to the top or remain low ranked. being sandwiched isnt a good choice.


how i wish i was wealthy and have no worries about anything, lolx. impossible. my BIGGEST WORRY will be IM SO RICH I DONT KNOW WHERE TO SPEND MY MONEY. yea right. im not like some people that doesnt need to worry about anything but studies and everyday also complaint this and that. what parents give not enough money or restricting them alot of things. STOP IT OKAY! IM SICK OF THOSE NONSENSE. and im the opposite, i dont get pocket money and my mom doesnt restrict me of doing anything. sometimes i admired others for having good family relationship but im better well off myself. being in a sort-of single parent situation kinda make me independent in a way. how many spoil brats/bitches pay for their o lvl fees and poly fees raise your hands please? bleah! though my results aint that good. who cares, results brings you to higher education but is that what you wanted? studying for the sake of studying? or studying for the sake of better paid jobs in the future? think about it. i don say my life is bad but sometimes i forgot that life is a challenge, if one overcome this then will be a greater person and not the happy-go-lucky always with a smile hopping around. who will appreciate you after what you have done? im having too much priorities and its in a mess now. im trapped in between two islands drowning. i can still swim though, a limited distance. but which island should i choose? a wrong decision maybe cause me to drown in the sea. but if im lucky there might be patrol guards picking me up.


21 yea, no joke.
its time to get serious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home