Wednesday, January 16, 2008

i tot i lost my phone...

it was at home. =/

argh whats wrong with me, everything is wrong.
lack of sleep? = lack of concentration?
the other day was going to work in the morning, took a cab there.
called up weiting, jun wei and office to see they wan breakfast.
in the end, i found that wallet is not in my bag! (its at home)
so ma lu la, ling ling got weiting to save me.
the conversation went like this...

me: hello, ling ling ar... u want breakfast?
ling ling: okay, what u buying?
me: mac lo, since its nearby.
ling ling: erm...
me: SHIT, forget bring wallet. and im in cab.
ling ling: where r u? i ask ppl to go save u.
me: vivo linkway taxi stand.
ling ling: okay, u ask uncle to wait a while.
me: so u still want breakfast?
ling ling: u never bring wallet still ask ppl want to eat breakfast.
me: hahaha, never bring wallet also can eat breakfast mah.


monday was working at box, just a short night closing shift.
the day was quiet, so i keep going around to do whatever i can.
end of day, float down $50~ *faints*

ytd was working at box also.
went off to work happily and realise i didnt bring my phone when im on the bus.
nice one ges. =\

damn. *roll eyes*
when's the next snowgang and family outing?

some photos ebi just uploaded.
Ges and Xia
Photobucket

Ges and Dale
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home