Monday, July 30, 2007

monday, so blue.
i always had this stomach discomfort on every monday morning when i was abt to go school, so in the end i skipped sch and continue slping coz i believe slping is the best medicine. haaa.. XD

ate double dinner to de-stress, unhealthy...
and i gave my handphone dog a brush, so clean la!
its white now (:

Simpsons is nice and so is the company-pong pong & de yuan
haha, the movie is so damn lame! and i love lame movies!
coz im lame, broken legs and more lame...
i not spending wisely these days,
i feel so sad looking at my account...
need to pay for handphone repairs and LTC trip and sch fees.
tat 18yo chivas cost me $100 and when yi xia is back im gonna spend more..
and not forgetting my saving plans, it's planS now.
just some finanacial planning for my future (:

staying at home is a no no NO for this weekend...
ppl, plz ask me out to study!! my exams is next monday.

arrrrr kill me~


dead~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home