Wednesday, May 30, 2007

39.5 degrees!!
*faint*

im so HOT okay! sizzling~

it started of wif a minor headache on the previous nite after zoom.
and of course to me, sleeping is the best remedy.
woke up the next morning feeling HOT and spliting head.
measured the temperature... 37.8!
ok sleep more...
the headache woke me up at 10 plus... 38.7!
ok panadol and sleep more...
the terrible headache woke up at again... 39.1!
jia lat... blood-shot eyes! sharigan! haha..

went outside the house for some fresh air... felt better...
staying at home sick and alone is so torturing!
took a bath and went to sch... yea felt really better for a while...
meeting at 5.30, the air-con made me sick i guess...
39.5! BLOODY-SHOT EYES! GENJISU! haha... really, its damn bloody...
like fataliz eyes, the legardary monster in monster hunter.
went to back to club and took some cooling pad.
never felt better, and there's 2 girls promoting red bull.
the carbonate one, drank the whole can and WOO... damn cooling, maybe im HOT thats why.
and gary put surround those cold cans at my face and neck... cold~
never got better also...

and yea, they forced me to see a doctor. had a light dinner and took a cab home.
thanks gary for the porridge! =)
almost felt life is so wrong when i was waiting for cab.
not even a single cab on the road when i was almost dying.
used to have news saying that taxi-drivers are not earning alot,
and those taxi-drivers complaint here and there...
there's business on the road la!
waited for 15 mins and thats the time i need to walk home.
got so impatient suddenly, and thats so not my style.
luckily the clinic is not close yet, wait again~
feeling even more terrible in the clinic, maybe of the damn rude reception.
stood at the counter and both of them look at me as if im an alien.
me: "erm, kan yi shen."
middle aged hag: "first time?"
me: *roll eyes* "no."
middle aged hag: "take the paper write your ic number"
me: S87*****F, stood there for a while no reply... went to sit down.
middle aged hag: "jun liang rite?"
me: "ya"
wait wait and wait... bloody hell so long la!
1/2 an hour till my turn when there's oni 1 person in front of me.
a auntie came out after quite a long time, donno what virus she got sia.
she came out looked perfectly fine to me!
before she took her medicine, she still tell the recept "i go econ buy something ar"
and soon tat person in front of me went in, he came out fast.
good, i tot my life will be saved.
emo emo emo emo emo emo emo... wait wait wait wait...
breathing very hard, still not my turn...
almost fell asleep, CB la... inside also no ppl why canot go in yet!
about 10 mins more,
middle aged hag: "you can go in"
hmmm, not call name one meh... the person behind me she called his name sia.
rude fuck, tink students can give no respect ar.
alright, nvm... doctor important.
cough, fever + flu, sore throat and anti-biotics medicine. $25.
tried to walk faster but whole body was aching and no energy.
ate some home-cooked dinner, medicine and the effect came.
slept till now...

hope i will recover before the nite comes.
coz i wanna go zouk! hahaa...

suddenly i don like the feeling of being alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home